1. All Theatre Series concerts are all ages. Age restrictions for Club Series concerts vary from venue to venue. For details, check our VENUES page
2. The amount of tickets for sale for a concert is based on the venue’s legal capacity, not its seating capacity. The purchase of a ticket does not guarantee you a seat. Spectators are encouraged to arrive early. Doors open one hour prior to listed showtime.
3. If you are collecting your tickets at will call, please provide picture ID as well as a copy of your receipt to claim your tickets at the event box office. Box office opens one hour prior to listed showtime.
4. In case of disagreement between the Jazz Winnipeg Festival volunteers, customers are asked to pay the admission fee, collect a receipt, and contact the Jazz Winnipeg office at 204- 989-4656 on the next business day to discuss the matter.
5. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or canceled.
SUPER PASS CONDITIONS
1. For access to Burton Cummings Theatre shows, please present your pass to the box office on show night. A ticket for a designated seat will be issued to you at that time (All other shows are General Admission).
2. Bearers of the Super Pass are not guaranteed admission and are encouraged to arrive early. Admittance is subject to the capacity of the room. Bearers are required to wait in line.
3. Non-transferable. Bearer will be asked to present identification. The name on the Super Pass must correspond with identification.
JAZZ PASS CONDITIONS
1. Bearers of the Jazz Pass are not guaranteed admission and are encouraged to arrive early. Admittance is subject to the capacity of the room. Bearers are required to wait in line.
2. Non-transferable. Bearer will be asked to present identification. The name on the Jazz Pass must correspond with identification.
3. Jazz Pass can be used for all of the concerts in that series. Jazz Passes are not valid for Theatre Series concerts.
Every effort is made to inform the ticket-buyer of what style of music will be performed at a given festival concert. Prior to committing to buying tickets, we strongly encourage concert-goers to investigate the artists they’re interested in seeing, using the resources we’ve provided in our printed and online materials.
We here at the TD Winnipeg International Jazz Festival strive to present a diverse artistic lineup that is both accessible and innovative. However, we are unable to account for everyone’s tastes. As such, no refunds will be given to customers unhappy with the quality, style, or volume of a festival performance.